Wednesday, October 22, 2014

One for Me

Do you find yourself running out of time and doing lots for others
and not getting anything done for yourself?? Well thats been
me for most of this year, so I am pleased to say that
this ones for Me......yeah!!!!


I have finally found some time to piece this Briar Rose Quilt
together, its not quite together yet but soon....ish!!

 As you all know I quilted Dawns Briar Rose Quilt  and loved, loved, loved it
so I am making one for me....... myself........and moir!

I have not kept a quilt with detail quilting on it
for myself ever, so I have decided now is the time.

Every girl deserves something pretty, right, so this will be mine.

Hopefully soon I will have this quilted and ready to show you all.

Happy Quilting!



6 comments:

Dawn said...

Hope you love it as much as I love mine. Love the colors and wait until you quilt it....very special

Susan said...

Those pinks are just gorgeous! And it's great that you are keeping this one all for yourself- well deserved!

Cassandra said...

Mandy, this is gorgeous! You totally deserve to keep one for yourself :)

Seams Sew Together said...

Thanks Cassie, I cant wait for it to be finished and ready for quilting, thats the part I enjoy most.

Anonymous said...

I love the layout so much. Something about the shape of the crosses is so super modern!

Seams Sew Together said...

Thanks Vicky, you are right about the crosses making it more modern, I seem to be heading into more modern quilts latley